- The overall width of the car, excluding tyres, must be no more than 2000mm.
- The bodywork between wheel centre lines must be no wider than 1600mm.
- Certain parts of the bodywork, such as the front wing endplates, must be at least 10mm thick to help reduce damage to other cars.
- The overall car height must be no more than 950mm.
- The positioning of the majority of bodywork is specified within the full regulations.
- Movable bodyparts, excluding the rear wing, are not permitted. Devices controlled by driver movement to alter aerodynamics are also forbidden.